Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FuckBook

Which is my new name for facebook.
I logged on to send a message about this place and of COURSE got sucked in to the newsfeed.

So far it looks like everyone is doing great, with their happy lives, jobs, family and friends!

Awesome.
Okay .
Now that i got ALL caught up in everyones lives.
It's back to my own.
Which is happy as well!
Goodbye facebook... again.
I'd like to say i was never coming back ... but every couple months i manage to sign on for one reason or another but then quickly jump back off.

Staying off does my body good.

2 comments:

  1. got your FB message... and i thought "hmmm... maybe i should leave FB and do a blog instead"... but i'm not sure I can do it. So addicted. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy ... and i'm not forcing anyone to read what i put here ... like on facebook where it's IN your newsfeed... You're GONNA read it , whether you like it or not.

    ReplyDelete