I go through this stage EVERYTIME i let my hair grow out.
It's long ...i want it short.
I cut it short... i want it long.
What the fuck is the confusion Ko Ko???
So i was thinking of something like this .
(Photos are not mine, and i'm not sure who to credit, it was in the google images!)
So something like Katy or Zooey... I LOVE this long thick bangs.
I love the dark hair .
And my hair is long enough to do a style like the 1st photo... Not sure if i could pull it off ...
If i go through with it , you know i'll post pictures.


hmm... hard to visulaize you with bangs... but i def think you could pull it off :)
ReplyDeleteYea i'm thinking i'm going to have to just stick with the long bangs that i can just sweep to the side... Growing bangs out that look like shit, suck ass!! haha
ReplyDelete